Personal Data Processing Policy
1. General Provisions This personal data processing policy is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law dated 27.07.2006. No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data taken by Mikhailov Ivan Sergeevich (hereinafter - the Operator).
1.1. The operator sets the most important goal and condition for the implementation of activities to respect the rights and freedoms of a person and citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
1.2. This Operator's Personal Data Processing Policy (the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may obtain about visitors to the website httpsː//thismywebsite· com.
2. Key concepts used in Policy 2.1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer equipment;
2.2. Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of processing of personal data (except if processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
2.3. Website - a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address httpsː//thismywebsite· com;
2.4. Personal data information system - a set of personal data contained in databases and providing their processing of information technologies and technical means;
2.5. Depersonalization of personal data - actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the belonging of personal data to a particular User or another subject of personal data;
2.6. Personal data processing - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation means or without the use of such means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
2.7. Operator - a state body, a municipal body, a legal entity or a natural person organizing and/or performing personal data processing independently or jointly with other persons, as well as determining the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;2.8. Personal Data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or User-defined website httpsː//thismywebsite· com;
2.9. User - any visitor to the website httpsː//thismywebsite· com;
2.10. Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
2.11. Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at revealing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at familiarizing with personal data of an unlimited circle of persons, including publishing personal data in the media, posting in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in some other way;
2.12. Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to an authority of a foreign state, to a foreign natural or foreign legal person;
2.13. Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data is irretrievably destroyed with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of User 3.1. Last name, first name, patronymic;
3.2. Phone number;
3.3. E-mail address;
3.4. Also, the site collects and processes impersonal data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrics and Google Analytics and others).
3.5. The above-mentioned data in the text of the Policy are combined by the general concept of Personal Data.
4. Personal Data Processing Objectives 4.1. The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to conclude, execute and terminate civil contracts; providing the User with access to the services, information and/or materials contained in the website httpsː//thismywebsite· com; clarification of order parts.
4.2. The Operator also has the right to notify the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User may always refuse to receive informational messages by sending the Operator a letter to the e-mail address privacy @ thismywebsite· com marked "Refusal to notify of new products and services and special offers."
4.3. The non-personal data of Users, collected using Internet statistics services, are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal basis of personal data processing 5.1. The Operator processes the personal data of the User only if it is filled out and/or sent by the User by itself through special forms located on the site httpsː//thismywebsite· com. By completing the relevant forms and/or sending personal data to the Operator, the User expresses consent to this Policy.
6. The procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully fulfill the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
6.1. The operator ensures the security of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
6.2. The personal data of the User will never, under any conditions, be transferred to third persons, except in cases related to the implementation of the current legislation.
6.3. In case of identification of inaccuracies in personal data, the User may update them independently by sending the Operator a notification to the Operator's e-mail address privacy @ thismywebsite· com marked "Personal Data Update."
6.4. The term for processing personal data is unlimited. The User may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator by e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address privacy @ thismywebsite· com marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data."
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data 7.1. The operator must ensure that the rights of personal data subjects are securely protected by the foreign state to whose territory personal data is supposed to be transferred before the beginning of the cross-border transfer of personal data.
7.2. Cross-border transfer of personal data in the territory of foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if there is written consent of the personal data subject to cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or execution of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final provisions 8.1. The User may obtain any clarifications regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail privacy @ thismywebsite· com.
8.2. This document will reflect any changes to the Operator's personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
8.3. The current version of the Policy is available on the Internet at httpsː//thismywebsite· com/privacy/.